Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2012 heritage july18-21 colorado springs, co

today i received this lovely card in the mail from the one and only jedidah, ms oregon-ized, <3 and i thought why not post a recap on heritage. it wasn't that long ago. =] 
as many of you know it was my very first time attending heritage this year and most definitely not my last! if any of you follow these lovely ladies - maryhannaanalijacquijedidah - you may have read about the most epic 4 days we all spent together and lets not leave out our non-bloggers jenna and elizabeth. i couldn't have asked for a better heritage experience. all 8 of us girls in one hotel suite was priceless! i honestly don't know how we did it. each and everyone of us got dressed and ready and made it on time (if not early)to every service! major kudos to all of us!! the worship, choir, and preaching were  all on point, in sync and filled with the anointing of the holy spirit. what a wonderful atmosphere! here are some pictures of the journey we all shared together... 

my back seat buddies - cali girls <3 

weds july 18th - first evening service  

thur july 19th - morning service 

  
thur july 19th - evening service 

fri july 20th - evening service 


worship during service 

sat july 21st - on our way back to az 


hanging out thur  @ the youth night 

misc. pics with the girls 


more misc. pics from the trip 



**you might have seen ms jen lord from {with a} grain.of.salt in some of the pics. i was so glad to finally meet her. she has the sweetest personality!!** 

the trip was great and it would be so awesome if more are able to come next year!! 

agh what a time i had getting this post up!! :/ 
anyways, until next time <3 xoxo <3 



11 comments:

  1. Excuse me but did you ASK me if you could steal some of my pics? Lol jk. It was a blast !!! I want to do it all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :P I thought we were all sharing!! So one of the things I miss the most is our on the road traveling choir!!! I don't even want to listen to "Nobody like Jesus" without you guys!! <3

      Delete
  2. No no no no, YOU, my friend, have the sweetest personality! I'm so happy that we could meet!

    Ready for Heritage 2013!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend!!! I don't think it can come fast enough!!! [=

      Delete
  3. I am ready for Heritage 2013 too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no no! :)
    Heritage 2013 - ahhhh! I might have to start Oregon-izing already ;)
    Love you mucho, Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I want LOTS of ethnicity!! *looks at afro pick* haha :)

      Delete
  6. JAYNE!! Love you sista!! Unforgettable memories! SO glad to spend time with you!

    ReplyDelete