Wednesday, August 1, 2012

welcome


welcome everyone to the start of my blog! i am so excited that i have finally gathered up the courage (with the help, push and support of many) to join the world of blogging. it's pretty overwhelming to know that so many of you have been waiting to read what i have to say. =] spoiler alert: i am not a great writer, but i will try my best. i was encouraged to start blogging when i joined *team natural* back in march and it took me a while, but here i am. i will be elaborating on my natural journey as well as many other topics. i promise to have fun and not be super serious. =] i am so excited for the great things that are in store for the near future and i can't wait to share the wonderful events as they happened. since i am new to this, i encourage all of you to please give me your feedback and offer suggestions. lastly i want to say thank you to all that have helped get me here. you know who you are and i could not have done it without you. <3 

7 comments: