Thursday, August 16, 2012

social media

ok so i was just catching up on the blogs i follow and this thought came to me!!! i'm not a huge fan of social media outlets. i abhor myspace, i am not on twitter, i am not on google+, and i just got off facebook last november. not that these are bad and to each his own. if you enjoy these media outlets then by all means more power to ya! i am on instagram and i enjoy following my friends throughout the day as they post pictures about their life, but i have found a new love for the world of blogging. it's so peaceful to read blog posts from the good Godly young ladies that i call my friends! it brings me so much encouragement without having to surf through "news feeds" and all that comes with them. i know i am not going to come across content that is unseemly. so for that i want to give a shout-out to all you wonderful Godly bloggers and thank you just because! =] 

here is a list of apostolic blogs  if anyone is interested! 
until next time <3 xoxo <3 

3 comments:

  1. I agree!!! Blogging is AWESOME and yes its a social media...buuuut its different...its not quite as addictive ANNNND for the most part it has a purpose. Its a way of writing and expressing yourself and WAAAAAAAAY less drama!!! LOL Its NOT like FB how your not just on to either 1. stalk guys or 2. get the gossip!!! LOL I'm just sayin thats what it was FOR ME!!! HAHAHA!!! The key to having a succesful blog is to be consistent in posting and leave comments and connect with other people!!! Luv ya and keep it up!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww yay! Welcome to the blogging world dear! haha I love the fact that I am getting to know new people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love blogging. Its my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete