Saturday, August 4, 2012

southern youth quake friday, aug 3rd

had a great time at youth quake last night! bro lopez did a wonderful job preaching to us young people about y.o.l.o. - you only live once to complete God's will for your life! thought i would post some style pics just for fun.


i styled my hair from a twist out and i have to say it was the most successful twist out yet! i was very pleased with the definition of my curls! my hair has so much elasticity in it now and i am so happy about that!
a little over a week ago kendra thaler from natural with kendra posted a hair of the day that i really wanted to try, vintage low rolls. this is my attempt at kendra's lovely hair style. the pictures are not the best, but i'm still working on getting better. =]


now for my outfit. i would like to think of it as simple:
  • gray express dress w/ black undershirt
  • black sequined cropped cardi 
  • black patent bcbg round toe pumps 
*i'm pretty into dresses nowadays* 



nessa and i at the end of the night. =] hope you enjoyed this post. until next time <3 xoxo <3 

10 comments:

  1. Lookin waaaaaay cute!!! Love that elasticity!!!! As you found out on the trip!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes!!! Now I bounce my hair for fun thanks to you gals!!! [=

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the CUTEST! You're like a cute little button :) I just wanna put you in my pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kendra you literally made me lol!!! thanks for the sweet words!! =]

      Delete